3Day/2Night K'gari Glamping Escape
- Duration: 3 Days
- Location: Eurong, QLD
You could say that all our tours are Nature Tours, after all, the island is world heritage listed, but unlike our other Fraser Island tours, this tour is extra special. Our smallest group tour and featuring accommodation at our Beachcamp Eco Retreat it’s a nature escape with a little more luxury so you can get away in style.
Spend your days exploring the magic of K’gari Fraser Island and your nights around the campfire sipping on your favourite evening beverage. This tour is fully catered and provides you with all the fun that our award winning K’gari Adventure tour does but at a slower pace and with even more fancy trimmings.
Great for all nature lovers who love to walk, birdwatch and soak up the sun. Book our smallest group tour for a truly intimate experience of K’gari Fraser Island.
King/Queen room price covers 1-2 guests tickets
Triple share room price covers 1 guest ticket
ABOUT THIS TOUR
· 3 DAYS/2NIGHTS
· MAX GROUP SIZE 16
· INCLUDES GLAMPING ACCOMMODATION (PRIVATE DOUBLE/TWIN OR TRIPLE SHARE WITH EN-SUITES)
· A 4WD FOLLOW THE LEADER STYLE TOUR, DRIVE OR BE DRIVEN
· DEPARTS FROM NOOSA OR RAINBOW BEACH
ADVENTURE TOUR SIGHTSEEING HIGHLIGHTS
· Lake Boorangora (Lake McKenzie)
· Lake Wabby
· Tukkee (Indian Head)
· Maheno Shipwreck
· Champagne Pools
· Eli Creek
· Central Station Rainforest
· and Double Island Point if tides permit.
TOUR FEATURES & INCLUSIONS
· Exclusive Glamping accommodation at The Beachcamp Eco Retreat. King, Queen, Twin or Triple Share.
· Tour Guide. An experienced and nature expert guide will take you to the most amazing places of K’gari.
· SUP's and floaties. Free use for Lake McKenzie and Eli Creek.
· Small group tours (max 16 people)
· 4WD Toyota LandCruiser. Including all fuel, permits and return ferry tickets. Driving is optional (driver must be over 25) or be driven by your guide.
· Sunset Boomerang. Throwing sessions/lessons
· Campfire for those marshmallows.
· Didgeridoo demonstration. Learn about the oldest woodwind instrument in the world.
· All meals included. Fresh and healthy meals that suit a range of dietary requirements.
· Free photos!
THIS TOUR DEPARTS FROM NOOSA & RAINBOW BEACH AND DROPS OFF IN THESE SAME 2 TOWNS! Just select your desired pickup and drop off location on your booking form and we will take care of the logistics.